Lovely bright, peppery sprouts and microgreens
- Days to Sprout: Sprout- 4-5 days, Microgreen- 8-12 days
- Soak Time: No soak
- Yield: Sprouts- 1 tbsp. dry seed yields approx. 2-3 cups sprouts. Microgreens- 1 tbsp. dry seed yields approx. 8-12 cups microgreens.
- Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
- Use unglazed clay surface (pot bottom), unbleached heavy paper towel, Baby Blanket, unbleached coffee filter, or soil.
- Do not soak.
- Spread evenly and lightly on the moistened surface and mist lightly at least twice a day. In between misting, loosely cover in clear plastic.
- Harvest when reaches desired height.
- Arugula can be added in small amounts to regular sprouting seeds (alfalfa, lentils, etc.) in a jar or sprouter. Mix the arugula in after soaking the other seed. Do not soak the arugula. Do not add to much, as arugula tends to be mucilaginous.
Product of Origin: