- Days to Sprout 4 to 5
- Soak Time 4-8 hours
- Yield 1 tbsp of dry seed yields approx. 1.5 - 2 cups of sprouts.
- Storage Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
Organic Red Clover
Easy Sprouting Directions (Jar Method):
- SOAK - Put 1-2 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover jar with screen; secure with a rubber band. Add water, swirl, and drain. Refill jar with water. Soak seeds 4 to 8 hours. Drain water well and invert jar at an angle in a sink or a bowl.
- RINSE - Rinse seeds by refilling jar with water and gently swirling. Drain well and invert jar.
- ENJOY - Ready to eat in 5 days – To keep fresh, refrigerate well drained sprouts. Sprouts store best when fairly dry- do not store immediately after rinsing.
Product of Origin: